|脅威: ほとんど無害 (Tier 2)||天候|
- There is limited flora here|but the location does support life. There is also an abundance of sand. Simply put|it is a desert.
- A desert area populated by cacti|as well as various animal life. A relatively safe landing site|so long as you avoid the sandstorms.
- Sand. Readings indicate sand. Also some cacti... but predominantly sand. Given the available information I speculate that the landing site is situated in a desert.
The surface layer of deserts is primarily made up of sand|along with loose silt|sandstone and cobblestone. There's gatherable wood from palm trees and cactus from cacti. The planet's primary color in the navigation console and while orbiting above is the primary color of the sand found there.
There are sub biomes which can be found on desert planets in addition to their unique mini biomes. Barren or savannah have a chance to appear as smaller biomes on desert planets. These biomes will include things like their associated blocks|trees|and crops when they appear. Mini biomes for each of these secondary biome types can appear inside them as well.
Oasis|tar|colourful|and bones are mini biomes found inside desert biomes. These mini biomes can be found on desert planets or inside desert sub biomes on other planet types. These mini biomes each have their own creatures and items outside what's available in desert biomes.
- Oasis - Water in the desert! There are reeds and pools of healing water found here.
- Tar - Sticky thick tar will slow players down here.
- Colourful - The palm trees here are very colorful|and drop rainbow wood.
- Bones - Dry bones cover the ground in this biome|which often has small settlements of hostile enemies.
The probability for weather types on desert planets is as follows:
In addition to procedurally generated creatures|there are a variety of unique monsters|bugs and critters found in desert biomes. Some of these are also found in other biomes|while others are unique only to deserts. While these unique creatures have a chance to appear on desert planets|they will not all appear on each one. In addition to unique creatures|each planet has multiple types of both procedural ground and flying creatures.
Unique monsters each have combat attacks|and they must first be weakened before capture. Once weakened players can attempt to capture using a capture pod. If successful they can then be released to battle alongside the player.
Critters are smaller non-combat unique creatures also capturable using capture pods. They can be captured without weakening them first. After releasing a critter from its capture pod it will stay in the area it was released into. Flying and swimming critters cannot be captured using capture pods.
There are a variety of items which are specific to chests found in desert biomes. Some of these may have a chance to be found in other places throughout the universe|but they've all been specifically allocated to chests within desert biomes.
Deserts can have a large variety of settlement types found on them. These include small microdungeons and NPC camps|larger racial villages and hostile dungeons. Smaller desert planets usually contain only one dungeon or village|while larger desert planets can contain as many as three.
Village types that can be found in desert biomes include:
- Apex Rebel Camp
- Apex City Apartments
- Avian Native Village
- Avian Airship
- Floran Hut Village
- Glitch Castle
- Human Campsite
- Hylotl Surface City
Dungeon types that can be found on desert worlds:
- Apex Miniknog Base
- Apex Test Facility
- Avian Temple
- Avian Tomb
- Floran Canyon
- Floran Hunting Grounds
- Human Prison
- Old Sewer