|脅威: 非常に危険 (Tier 6)||天候|
|保護パック: Cooling EPP Upgrade|
Decayed is a primary biome characterized by its burnt|post-apocalyptic look and urban garbage. It has dry weather|warm temperatures|little or no trees|and no other plant life. Decayed planets are notable by having ruined cities in the background suggesting that the planets were once populated and may still have some inhabitants. Decayed planets are a 'inconceivable' threat level|geared towards tier 6 in progression.
Decayed planets can be found orbiting frozen (blue) and fiery (red) star types. Unless players have a Cooling EPP Upgrade equipped they'll take increasing damage while on the surface from deadly heat.
Decayed planets can be identified by the keyword scorched in their navigation console description.
- The landing location is a scorched wasteland. The atmospheric temperature is dangerously high. It is impressively brave of you to consider this destination.
- The beam site is scorched and desolate. Little is capable of surviving here as the temperature is fatally high. People live in the area|but I cannot fathom why.
- The landing site is scorched by the intense heat of the planet's surface. Only a few hardy individuals remain|possibly out of pure habit.
Decayed is a planetary biome with dry conditions and abundant Wooden Utility Poles. Volcanic and Midnight biomes have a chance to appear as smaller biomes on decayed planets. Watch out for the landmines and explosive barrels that litter the surface.
Weather on decayed planets is mostly a perpetual storm of dust and loose junk with a chance of sandstorms in addition to small or large meteorites. Each decayed planet has one of these two pools of weather|and it will not change. Decayed planets without a meteorite shower chance will never have meteor shower weather.
Weather happens for each planet based on a probability for each weather type to occur; the probability for weather types on decayed planets is as follows:
The only crop native to decayed biomes is Wartweed. These can be harvested by interacting with them or by digging them up. They'll drop produce and have a chance to drop a seed which can be replanted.
In addition to procedurally generated creatures|there are a variety of unique monsters|bugs and critters found in decayed biomes. Some of these are also found in other biomes|while others are unique only to decayed biomes. While these unique creatures have a chance to appear on decayed planets|they will not all appear on each one. In addition to unique creatures|each biome has multiple types of both procedural ground and flying creatures.
Unique monsters each have combat attacks|and they must first be weakened before capture. Once weakened players can attempt to capture using a capture pod. If successful they can then be released to battle alongside the player.
Critters are smaller non-combat unique creatures also capturable using capture pods. They can be captured without weakening them first. After releasing a critter from its capture pod it will stay in the area it was released into. Flying and swimming critters cannot be captured using capture pods.
There are a variety of items which are specific to chests found in decayed biomes. Some of these may have a chance to be found in other places throughout the universe|but they've all been specifically allocated to chests within decayed biomes.
Decayed Chest is unique to this biome|and has a number of unique drops allocated to it.
|Deadbeat Merchant||Merchant||Human||Decayed||Scorched (18)||Merchant||15 to 30 minutes|
|storage||110||Everything you need to survive. Almost.||scorched, storage, commerce|
|decorative||55||An explosive metal barrel. It looks dangerous.||scorched|
|door||0||A manhole cover.||door, scorched|
|door||125||A trap door disguised as a metal platform.||door, scorched|
|furniture||110||A scorched bench.||scorched|
|decorative||110||An arrow sign.||scorched|
|furniture||45||A clean and sturdy bed.||scorched|
|decorative||45||A broken bed.||scorched|
|decorative||75||A broken chair.||scorched|
|decorative||110||A chest of drawers, minus a few drawers.||scorched|
|decorative||110||A chest of drawers, minus a drawer.||scorched|
|decorative||45||A counter with added grime.||scorched|
|decorative||110||A broken electric box.||scorched|
|decorative||110||A broken utility box.||scorched|
|decorative||110||A broken fridge.||scorched|
|decorative||110||A broken register.||scorched|
|decorative||75||A road sign, it is bent and rusted.||scorched|
|storage||250||A rusty metal shelf, some store goods still remain on the shelves.||scorched, storage, commerce|
|furniture||70||A broken wooden table.||scorched|
|decorative||110||A rusty holding tank.||scorched, mechanical|
|decorative||75||A set of traffic lights, badly broken.||scorched|
|decorative||110||A broken television set.||scorched|
|furniture||75||A stylish but sturdy chair.||scorched|
|storage||70||A battered, decayed looking chest.||scorched, storage|
|storage||110||A large contemporary chest of drawers.||scorched, storage|
|storage||110||A small contemporary chest of drawers.||scorched|
|storage||110||A clean looking counter.||scorched, storage|
|storage||110||A rusty crate.||scorched, storage, commerce|
|fridgeStorage||180||A contemprary style fridge, capable of extending the shelf life of food.||scorched, storage|
|decorative||100||A warning sign, but what is it warning of?||scorched|
|storage||75||A small rusty looking crate.||scorched, storage, commerce|
|storage||110||A metal shelf packed with store goods.||scorched, storage, commerce|
|furniture||70||A rounded wooden table.||scorched|
|decorative||110||A popular style of television set.||scorched|
|wire||20||An old, forgotten land mine. It may still be active!||scorched, combat|
|decorative||110||A wooden utility pole.||scorched|
|decorative||110||A wooden utility pole.||scorched|
Decayed biomes have a chance to have most settlement types appear. There aren't any settlement types which are more likely to be found on decayed planets.
- Apex City Apartments|Apex Rebel Camp
- Avian Grounded Village|Avian Native Village|Avian Airship
- Floran Treetop Village|Floran Hut Village
- Glitch Castle|Glitch Village
- Human Campsite
- Hylotl Surface City
- Apex Test Facility|Apex Miniknog Base
- Avian Temple|Avian Tomb
- Floran Canyon|Floran Hunting Grounds
- Glitch Dungeon Crawler|Glitch Evil Fortress
- Human Prison
- Hylotl Ruined Castle
- Old Sewer
- A group of Wooden Electric Poles with a cluster of storage containers and explosive barrels nearby
- Scorched city ruins consisting of 1 to 2 towers roughly 2 to 3 floors in height
- Underground shelters filled with crates and storage lockers. Some shelters are buried and contain chests. However|these buried shelters are often booby-trapped with explosives
- The remnants of an old road system. Digging underneath the road may sometimes reveal chests
- The scorched and burnt remains of shops or other single story buildings
- The burnt-out and partially destroyed remains of city towers. Watch out for explosive barrels and wall-mounted explosives. If you find a building filled with junk blocks look for a chest nearby or dig through the junk to find it
- Observation towers containing 1 to 2 enemy NPCs
- Underground tunnels with a treasure chest at the end. The tunnels are booby-trapped with explosives but the chest contains valuable treasure
- Elevated platforms with storage containers. Beware of land mines