|脅威: 非常に危険 (Tier 6)||天候|
|星タイプ: Frozen||Cinder ShowerLight AshfallLarge MeteoritesSmall Meteorites|
|保護パック: Cooling EPP Upgrade|
Volcanic planets can be found orbiting frozen (blue) and fiery (red) star types. Unless players have a Cooling EPP Upgrade equipped they'll take increasing damage while on the surface from deadly heat.
Possible mini biomes inside volcanic biomes are foundry|which has workers slaving away over hot lava forges|geode|desingished by its glowing crystals|and bones with piles of dry bones scattered in piles.
Crabcano|Crustoise|Fennix|Ignome|Peblit|Pyromantle|Scandroid and Smoglin have a chance to be found in volcanic biomes. Volcanic planets are the most common planet to find Glitch villages and dungeons|they are found there more than any other planet type.
- The volcanic landing site is catastrophically hot. If you wish|I can calculate your likelihood of immediately bursting into flame upon beam down...
- Volcanic activity blights this planet and the beam site is in an area of particular virulence. The temperature is far beyond normally survivable levels.
- The beam site is situated in volcanic terrain and is exquisitely hot. Your interest in this place certainly displays your dauntless tenacity.
There are sub biomes which can be found on volcanic planets in addition to their unique mini biomes. Midnight|desert|decayed|or forest have a chance to appear as smaller biomes on volcanic planets. These biomes will include things like their associated blocks|trees|and crops when they appear. Mini biomes for each of these secondary biome types can appear inside them as well.
Volcanic can also be found on decayed planets as a sub biome.
Foundry|geode|and bones are mini biomes found inside volcanic biomes. These mini biomes can be found on volcanic planets or inside volcanic sub biomes on other planet types. These mini biomes each have their own creatures and items outside what's available in volcanic biomes.
- Foundry - Large machines pour hot lava|manned by strange foundry workers.
- Geode - Crystals inside rocks here will glow and emit tones when there are players nearby.
- Bones - Piles of bones make up this mini biome|with a chance to find small wasteland arenas.
Weather on volcanic planets is either clear with a chance of cinder showers or light ashfall|or clear with a chance of cinder showers|in addition to small or large meteorites. Each magma planet has one of these two pools of weather|and it will not change. Magma planets without a meteorite shower chance will never have meteor shower weather and cinder shower weather has a chance to appear on all volcanic planets. Cinder weather will burn and destroy structures made with wood material.
Weather happens for each planet based on a probability for each weather type to occur; the probability for weather types on volcanic planets is as follows:
In addition to procedurally generated creatures|there are a variety of unique monsters|bugs and critters found on magma planets. Some of these are also found in other biomes|while others are unique only to magma oceans. While these unique creatures have a chance to appear on magma planets|they will not all appear on each one. In addition to unique creatures|each planet has multiple types of both procedural ground and flying creatures.
Unique monsters each have combat attacks|and they must first be weakened before capture. Once weakened players can attempt to capture using a capture pod. If successful they can then be released to battle alongside the player.
Critters are smaller non-combat unique creatures also capturable using capture pods. They can be captured without weakening them first. After releasing a critter from its capture pod it will stay in the area it was released into. Flying and swimming critters cannot be captured using capture pods.
There are a variety of items which are specific to chests found in volcanic biomes. Some of these may have a chance to be found in other places throughout the universe|but they've all been specifically allocated to chests within volcanic biomes.
Volcanic Chest is related to this biome|and has a number of unique drops allocated to it.
Decayed biomes have a chance to have most settlement types appear. Glitch dungeons and settlements are the most likely type to be found on volcanic planets|and it's the planet type where their settlements are most likely found.
- Apex City Apartments|Apex Rebel Camp
- Avian Grounded Village|Avian Native Village|Avian Airship
- Floran Treetop Village|Floran Hut Village
- Glitch Castle|Glitch Village (Best Chance)
- Human Campsite
- Hylotl Surface City
- Apex Test Facility|Apex Miniknog Base
- Avian Temple|Avian Tomb
- Floran Canyon|Floran Hunting Grounds
- Glitch Dungeon Crawler|Glitch Evil Fortress (Best Chance)
- Human Prison
- Hylotl Ruined Castle
- Old Sewer